Stylish anti-gulp bowl for dogs that finish their meal before you know it. The indentations encourage your dog to eat at a slower pace which benefits their gut health!
With the help of the indentations inside the bowl, your dog will have to put more effort into eating its meal. By slowing down the eating pace, your dog will gulp less and their belly will feel full much quicker which contributes to a better digestion. The slow feeder contains a silicone anti-slip bottom which keeps the bowl in place while eating. The stylish anti-gulp bowl is made of bamboo which offers an eco-friendly dinner plate for your beloved four-legged friend.
The slow feeder is available in two sizes, Ø21 (small) and Ø28 cm (large). The small size is suitable for dog breeds such as a Cocker Spaniël, Beagle, Shiba Inu, Dachshund or a Jack Russell. The biggest size is suitable for larger dog breeds such as a Labrador, Golden Retriever, Border Collie, Sheep dog or a large Labradoodle.
The stylish anti-gulp bowl can be perfectly combined with the SERVE placemat or with the BAMBOO bowls to finish off your dog’s dining experience in style.
Reasons to love
- Stylish anti-gulp bowl that fits any interior
- Practical solution for dogs who tend to gulp
- Made of sturdy bamboo material
- Indentations encourage your dog to eat or drink at a slower pace
- Dishwasher safe (no microwave)
- Anti-slip bottom to prevent sliding on the floor
- Heavy weight so very steady and durable
- Suitable for dry or wet food
- Available in three colours merengue, ice blue and dark grey and 2 sizes (Ø21 and Ø28 cm)
- Designed in the Netherlands